6522 - DM
Emulation Engineer (Austin TX or Boston) jobs in TX and MA.
Please send your resume to
Dave Miller- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team. These will be a long term contract with opportunity to extend multi year.
Seeking a skilled, highly motivated and hands-on technical contributor to join our Virtual Bring Up Team (VBU). You will use your collaboration and organizational skills to implement the latest emulation technology. You must have ability to work well as a multi-site team--where problem-solving and analytical ability are critical to success in this challenging engineering environment.
Our client Virtual Bring Up Team (VBU) leads the industry with emulation methodology and innovation, which enables SOC programs to leverage pre-silicon platform technologies i.e. hardware emulators systems and hybrid modeling environments used for HW/SW co-development and co-verification, prior to silicon bring-up and platform integration. In the role of Emulation Engineer, you will be responsible for enabling and supporting emulation programs with the following:
- Liaison between teams to implement latest methodology
- Monitor program execution efficiency
- Implement emulation based power and performance workload efficiency improvements
- Improve toolsets running graphics IP regressions
- Implement new performance counters for IPs and SOC designs running in emulation
- Implement automated regression flows for emulation
- Game frame replay model build support
- Graphics emulation program debug and support
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Hardware emulation and ASIC design/verification/emulation and be familiar with hardware emulation systems (Veloce, ZeBu and/or Palladium)