Hello there, we are seeking a Data Architect for our client located in Birmingham, AL
Please review the details below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Recruiter - Paula: Paula.Bremer@kupplin.com
Title: Data Architect
Location: Birmingham, AL
. To independently employ a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in a particular field of specialization to plan, design, develop and support systems and projects.
. To conduct research and analysis and present findings for review.
. To carry out complex assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures or facilitate establishment of standards that guide technology design to include integration across multiple platforms, operating systems and applications within the enterprise. To develop and document the framework for integration and implementation of technical standards.
. To review, advise and design software and hardware build, options, risks, costs, benefits and impact on the enterprise processes and goals.
. To provide senior expertise on decisions and prioritization regarding the enterprise s system architecture. To manage the systems analysts or systems administrators.
. Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field
. Ten (10) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
• 5+ years in a healthcare information technology environment supporting electronic health records
• Ability to select, train and develop staff members
• Analysis and development of techniques and procedures to ensure system integrity
• Manage multiple projects of varying complexity and prioritize staff tasks accordingly
• Ensures maintenance of appropriate documentation to support operational activities for assigned areas of responsibility
. Cerner experience
. Management experience