Client Software Administration Mgr.
6584 - DM
Soal Technologies are seeking a Client Software Administration Manager for a contract to hire job opportunity in Lansing, MI
If this opportunity looks like a great fit with your background please send a resume over for review to firstname.lastname@example.org - Recruiter Dave Miller
The Manager of Client Software Administration manages a team responsible for implementations, deployments, and operational support of global enterprise client software and hardware systems and technology solutions. This includes management of all phases of support, such as installations and upgrades to software, hardware, and operating systems. The Manager ensures all issues are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked and resolved. Additionally, the Manager of Client Software Administration is responsible for the hiring, development and mentoring of the IT team, which includes setting priorities, managing performance, identifying training and development needs and establishing global measures that positively influence the business.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Identifies resources required to support and improve enterprise systems to ensure that all systems meet performance standards.
· Collaborates with Senior Management to establish policies and procedures.
· Implements strategies to improve current processes and procedures
· Identifies cost reduction opportunities in order to enhance business operations.
· Manages staff and is accountable for administering personnel actions, including hiring, training, performance and salary reviews, corrective action and terminations.
· Interacts with business users, IT associates and third-party vendors, and builds relationships across the organization.
· Identifies issues and risks, resolves business problems and escalates them as necessary.
· Provides deliverables in a timely and efficient manner.
· Manages budget expenditures and allocates IT resources appropriately.
· Serves as an escalation resource for staff that provides 24x7 (on-call) system support.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Ability to work with various operating systems, hardware and software platforms, and environments.
· Flexible, with a strong sense of urgency.
· Ability to manage staff and administer personnel actions, including performance and salary reviews, hiring, training, corrective action and terminations.
· Ability to effectively communicate technical issues both verbally and in writing.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Effective interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated track record of successfully managing large-scale system and project implementations.
Education and Experience Required