Data Architect - Enterprise
Hello there, we are seeking a Data Architect - Enterprise for our client located in Birmingham, AL
Please review the details below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Recruiter - Paula: Paula.Bremer@kupplin.com
Title: Data Architect - Enterprise
Location: Birmingham, AL
. To independently employ a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in a particular field of specialization to plan, design, develop and support systems and projects.
. To conduct research and analysis and presents findings for review.
. To carry out complex assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
. Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field and eight (8) years of related experience required.
. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
. Solaris, AIX, Linux, Windows, MacOS
. Exadata, VMware
. Database Backup & Recovery
. Database Performance & SQL Tuning
. Database Migration/ Replication Methods (internal & external)
. Database Machine Administrator on Exadata (2+ years of experience)
. Oracle Enterprise Manager Administration
. Oracle Database/ Clusterware/ Server Administration
. SQL Server AG/ Clustering/ Mirroring/ LogShipping
. Good knowledge on Shell scripts/ PL/ SQL scripts/ TSQL and PowerShell
. Good knowledge on Unix/ Linux/ Windows/ MacOS Admin
. Cerner Millennium database support
• Able to work independently
• Firmly grounded in the technology - knows what is can and CANNOT do
• Continuous Learner - Ability to quickly pick up and adapt to new technologies
• Tenacious and Results Driven - Ability to prioritize and deal with conflicting demands
• Collaborator and Partner – Proactively seeks and promotes collaboration across teams, builds capacity in others by training/ sharing expertise & knowledge
• Act a liaison when called on to do so
• Excellent presentation/ documentation skills and ability to explain technical issues, challenges and direction
• Excellent and clear verbal/ email communications for all levels of interaction inside and outside of team
• High level of initiative to forge direction and be able to articulate that vision and produce a plan to implement that direction to the team