Successfactors HCM Project Manager
Must have Global experience on SuccessFactors HCM modules as a Project Manager. Must be local or willing to relocate to Durham, NC. This is an 18 mo contract. Please send resumes to email@example.com
We request support for Client Global SuccessFactors Project Manager with experience working as client project manager with SI (SAP PS) Professional services delivering the implementation of Successfactors suite
Phase 1: Client Facing Implementation Project Management Specialty Requirements:
SAP SuccessFactors: Employee Central, On-Boarding, Recruitment Management, Compensation Management and Integration to BenefitFocus (US) and 3rd party Payroll best practice solutions; enterprise-wide HCM scope for 11 Countries in 6 Local Languages
Supports client growth acquisition trajectory by building a solid HR technology platform for scale
Configuration Implementation experience in EC,RCM Onboarding and interfaces to BeniftFocus/ADP Payroll with SAP SuccessFactors Professional Certification is preferred
Strong Global Project Management expertise in SuccessFactors Deployment, PMI Preferred.
SuccessFactors Program/Project Management & Governance Advisory Services, at least 2 Project management Implementation is preferred
- Provides Project leadership as CSC Clients Project Manager in the deployment of the SuccessFactors solution and guidance in aligning business process requirements with prescribed solutions architecture
- Partners with SAP Professional Services deployment team to ensure that prescribed SuccessFactors solutions architecture is fit for purpose and compatible to ensure interoperability with the CSC Clients current/prescribed technology landscape.
- Provides solution strategy and vision leadership based on knowledge of solution capabilities, known limitations, and leading practices
- Provides expert knowledge in deployment of SuccessFactors components and the supported business processes
- Ensures design recommendations and prescribed blueprint provided by project Systems Integrator are viable, and aligned to business process objectives
- Coordinates Reviews and validates propriety of interface design between SuccessFactors application components and backend ERP systems
- Manages issues and/or risks to the program, and ensures escalation as appropriate
- Continually reviews published project timeline and budget against actual progress, reporting and / or escalating associated risks.
- Participates in deployment governance reviews
- Partners as CSC Client Project Manager with SAP Professional services Project Manager and Deployment team, serving as a Clients advocate in all matters
- Coordinates the CSC Clients functional counterparts and technical teams deployment and rollout plan for the SuccessFactors solution