Identity and Access Management Architect
5665 - DF
Great Opportunity in Taylor, TX (near Austin, TX). Long-term contract position, please contact Damon Faigle at 512-543-9562 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure Enterprise Identity and Access Management composite architecture is scalable, reliable, available and manageable.
Manages multiple facets of Identity and Access Management, MFA, Federation, and integrations to work together. Develops and executes architecture strategy and support strategic system development initiatives. Provides design recommendations. Develops security and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features. Install, configure, and deploy Oracle Identity Governance products, and MFA. Responsible for enterprise standards, roadmaps, and aligning initiatives with business needs.
Must have the following QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Master’s deg
• Minimum of 8 years of experience (in excess of degree requirements) with Oracle Identity Management suite of applications
• 8 years of progressively responsible experience (in excess of degree requirements) preferred.
• Minimum 5 years relevant architecture experience with expert level knowledge of application systems design and integration.
MUST have experience with the following:
• Identity Manager
• Access Manager
• Single Sign On
• Unified Directory
• Oracle HTTP Server
• Identity Analytics
• BI Publisher
• Oracle DB
• Connector FrameWork Development and Design
• Multifactor Authentication
• API Gateways
• IAM integrations with on-premise and cloud applications
• Cloud Identity Management
• Enterprise Role Based Access Control
• Privileged Account Management
• Provide hands-on architecture expertise for Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and projects
• Provide hands-on experience with establishing and governing enterprise standards and roadmaps
• Lead the analysis, planning, and design of Oracle Fusion Middleware applications to support customer application(s)
• Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the identity and access management components and related systems/applications
• Design highly available and scalable solution to meet customer requirements
• Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes—either individually or in concert with project team.
• Publish Architecture Standards to Allow Development teams to create their solutions which integrate into Corporate IAM systems.
• Provide an API centric infrastructure architecture
• Recommends new technology directions or options to maintain products’ competitive advantages. Communicates technology design and any related issues to technical and non-technical audiences including customers and technical partners.
• Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project life cycle
• Applies creativity, in-depth technical and theoretical knowledge, and experience in solving highly complex architectural design problems.
• Prepares and documents product architecture plans.
• Provide installation and system administration of Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and integrations
• Maintains knowledge of emerging trends and industry best practices
• Increases and maintains proficiency as an “Industry Expert” on application development technologies, methodologies, and concepts.
• Responsible for helping drive IAM projects or assisting applications teams drive the IAM portion of their project acting as a SME to the Project Managers, Developers and other Customers.
• Install, configure, and customize components and associated processes and policies
• Integrate software components with customers applications, directories, and systems
• Prioritization and management of day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks is essential
• Participate in project planning and project status communications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Responsible for mentoring senior developers on best practices in software development, object oriented design, design patterns and application frameworks.
• Provides guidance to the application architects and helps set and communicate overall architecture goals.
• Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
• Assists in the most difficult support problems
• Viewed internally as a technical expert and critical technical resource across multiple disciplines
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert providing guidance to lower level workers. May schedule work, train, mentor, and/or coach other employees.
• Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse
• Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems applications to customers.
• Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business.
• Acts as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
• Understands business needs as well as customer and market requirements.
• Identifies technical risks and help to define a risk mitigation plan.
• Provides leadership in the planning, design and architect phases of software or hardware product development.
• Identifies, evaluates, and recommends solutions using advanced architectures and technologies to facilitate rapid development and implementation.
• Provides formal architectural reviews and design mentorship to senior staff.
• Prepares and documents product architecture plans.
• Mentors senior developers on best practices in software development, object oriented design
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.