Programmer/Developer Analyst 2
If interested then please contact Damon Faigle at 512-543-9562. Thank you.
The Educator Certification Online System (ECOS) supports and facilitates the certification of Texas educators. This position will work with the ECOS development manager to provide the following Software Development Services:
1) Design for modifications and enhancements
2) Development of software modifications and enhancements including automated unit test cases
3) Performance tuning
II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
7 RDBMS (Sybase)
7 SQL ANSI Standards
5 Microsoft .Net
5 Sybase Stored Procedures
5 Sybase Triggers
5 Analyze technical requirements and develop effective technical solutions
· Assist in conceiving architectural designs
· Assist in delivering technical presentations to customer staff
· Assist in the implementation of large systems including methodology, design approaches, and architectural and engineering considerations.
· Design and write code as required for selected customer systems
· Sybase Object Design
Develop documentation on selected customer systems and objectives
5 Perform in the role of Enterprise or Partner Strategy Technician
· Work with customer staff to implement customer technology (e.g., testing, documentation, meeting user expectations).
Work with customer staff to support technical strategy and control objectives
2 Database Architecture and Data Modeling