Transportation Roadway Engineer (Licensed Professional Texas Engineer)
. With the expansion of our services and markets, we have a need to increase our team to accommodate our new opportunities. We are currently seeking a Transportation Engineer/Project Manager to join our Austin, TX office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for roadway engineering projects which includes performing and leading planning, project development, design and/or plan development tasks for small and large-scale transportation related projects. Interacting with staff and clients with a variety of backgrounds and specialization will be a significant aspect to this position. Good communication skills, both written and oral, are essential.
· Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree from an accredited university with an interest/emphasis in transportation/highway engineering
· Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Texas or ability to obtain license in six months
· Minimum of six (6) years of transportation engineering experience
· Must have DOT design experience
· Experience with highway design software: GEOPAK
· Experience working in a GEC and/or program management environment
· Medical & Dental Insurance
· Short Term & Long Term Disability
· Continuing Education
· Profit Sharing
· Paid Holidays