Cath Lab RN-Kirkland, WA.
seeking an experienced Cath Lab/ Diagnostic Imaging procedural RN to join the well-established dynamic Cardiovascular/ Neuro lab team.
1. Provides direct patient care and functions as a patient advocate.
2. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients.
3. Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
4. Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
5. Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
6. Communicates effectively all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor, in timely way.
7. Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
8. Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability. Accountable for effective performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon) timeframes.
Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values.
9. Responsible for the “Accountabilities” associated with this position in support of the organization.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
• License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• Bachelor’s in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
• Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
• Must have current ALCS Certification
• Recent ICU/CCU/Cath Lab experience
DESIRED for the position:
• Master’s degree in Nursing
This position is covered by the Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA) Union Membership is optional.
** We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits and relocation assistance