Network Model Maintenance Engineer 1 - DM
6631 - DM
Network Model Maintenance Engineer 1*
Seeking candidates for Contract for multi-years opportunity
Soal Technologies are seeking candidates for immediate job opening:
• Provides electrical engineering analysis and technical support for the planning and operation of the electric power system.
• Implements appropriate system modeling, Develops tools and procedures to monitor and control the system.
• Performs system studies, analyzes simulated or actual operating results, and develops solutions to current or future system issues, and appropriately reports findings and recommendations.
• Effective communicator, Familiarity in power systems analysis and modeling, Detail oriented and organized
• Analyzes transmission network data including Transmission and Generation element parameters.
• Works closely with client System Operations, System Operations Support, Market Operating Services Support, System Planning and Metering.
• Works with EMS and Transmission Planning power flow, Locational Marginal Pricing (LMP), and other analysis software to provide accurate power system models and associated cases.
• Supports detailed model changes delivered by Network Operations Model Change Requests (NOMCRs) to maintain an accurate Network Operations Model, and other models contained within the client modeling system.
• Coordinates and works with the NDSWG (Network Data Support Working Group) members on data exchange and transmission network model maintenance via the NOMCR process.
• Creates/Utilize data mining mechanisms and techniques for Protocol and Guide compliance driven reports and to validate the accuracy of the model.
• Reviews, drafts, and implements improvements to the modeling process and implements new technologies to the model.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a focus in Power Systems.
Pay rate initially will be in range of $23-28/hour (W2 to 1099 range)
Please send resume to Dave Miller email@example.com