Software Developer - Machine Learning
5340 - MC
Austin or Santa Clara
We have an opening for a Software Developer (C++/C#) who has experience with Machine Learning and GPU. NO CTC. Can work out of Austin, TX or Santa Clara, CA. Please review the following description and if you're a fit, forward your updated resume to
Machine Learning Software Developer
Position can sit in either Austin or Santa Clara
• Participate as a developer for the company by implementing competitive Inference solutions using
• Work with ML experts and internal GPU library teams to implement networks optimized for
• Develop advanced inference engine techniques to enable real-time deployment of models
• Deploy productized networks to run efficiently on our hardware
• Develop tools for profiling, analyzing, and improving inference performance
· B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, higher degrees are preferred.
· 2+ years of experience in design and development of production software systems.
· Strong C/C++/C#/ Python programming skills.
· Excellent software engineering skills.
· Familiarity of the different neural network models and their implementations is a plus.
· Proven record of delivering in-production systems or software.
· Ability to work with Windows and Linux platform.
· Knowledge of GPU computing and basic understanding of Deep Learning is a plus
· Strong technical writing and presentation skills
· Experience using GPU-accelerated libraries (e.g., MKL, cuDNN or cuBLAS)