Business Analyst 3
As a member of the agile development team, the worker responsibilities may include:
· Working with program area subject matter experts to validate requirements, collect information on source data for performance metrics and identification of technical and program contacts for specific performance metrics
· Participating in requirements gathering sessions
· Consulting with technical and functional experts at all levels to obtain, clarify, and validate requirements
· Development of user stories
· Conducting meetings are workgroup activities as needed
· Interpreting new and changing business requirements to determine the impact and proposing enhancements and changes to meet these new requirements
· Producing business, functional, and technical specifications, diagrams, and other documentation required to support the DD&I efforts
· Documenting business knowledge from business subject matter experts
· Identifying and documenting business processes as required
· Coordinating and facilitating various types of meetings, including summation and action item follow-up
· All other duties as assigned.
Other Special Requirements:
If the Vendor or any of its Workers participate in the preparation of specifications for any solicitation (e.g. Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Offer (RFO), etc.) that may result from work performed by the Vendor under this agreement, or if the Vendor or any of its Workers are capable of influencing the development of such specifications by virtue of the Vendor’s work under this agreement, the Vendor and its Workers are prohibited from performing any services or receiving any compensation under a contract resulting from such a solicitation.
II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
8 Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with experience as a business analyst for a software development, data analytics, performance management system, or data warehousing project.
7 Hands-on experience in business/systems analysis in the technology industry, including developing requirements documents, use cases/user stories, and specifications.
6 Strong technical writing skills, including proficiency with modeling and mapping tools (e.g., Visio), the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Po erPoint) and MS Project.
5 Experience creating as-is business process flows and visualizing, diagramming and explaining To-Be business process flows.
5 Demonstrated ability to facilitate productive meetings and follow meeting practices, such as adherence to meeting agenda, documentation of meeting outcomes, and driving action items to closure.
2 Experience as a business analyst on an agile sprint team, preferably with prior experience developing or working with users on the development of user stories.
Strong Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Strong Ability to act in a consultative role to understand functional business processes and related technology components and processes and to develop solutions and delivery proposals.
Strong Proven ability to use good judgment and work successfully with technical and non-technical groups.
Strong Effectively manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize conflicting assignments, and switch quickly between assignments, as required.
Yes Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business or equivalent experience.
Experience with JIRA software
3 Prior experience in the Healthcare Industry, preferably with an HHS agency
2 Experience creating or maintaining Microsoft SharePoint Websites.
2 Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Salesforce, or SAS.