Hello there, we are seeking a Firewall Engineer for our client located in
Please review the details below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our
Sr. Recruiter- Damon
6 months Contract
DOE or if you have an actual rate.
Looking for an experienced network firewall engineer with a solid consultative background in design and delivery to support the firewall and routing infrastructure for a large enterprise client. The consultant will be part of the client’s network team providing support for cloud and WAN firewall and DNS requests, changes and troubleshooting. It is expected that the consultant will be local to the client’s Hartford, CT office location for most of the 6 month engagement.
· Checkpoint & Fortinet firewall
· DNS server & routing
· Support for cloud and WAN firewall (e.g. AWS, Azure)
· Good communication skills, phone support, consulting client
· Onsite in Hartford, CT. Ideally a candidate who is already in CT, but not necessary as long as the candidate is willing to relocate
· Provide implementation, configuration and production support activities for an existing CheckPoint and Fortinet firewall infrastructure
· Provide support for client service requests for firewall and DNS changes.
· Strong DNS & Routing
· MacAfee Proxy
· Participate in on-call support once every 7 weeks
· Solid experience configuring and supporting CheckPoint and Fortinet Firewall
· Good verbal and written documentation skills
· Solid experience in large enterprise WAN routing
· Ability to collaborate and work on a team
· Experience in implementation of automation solutions to improve productivity and reduce time required for change implementation
· Experience working with cloud network infrastructure with any cloud provider such as AWS and Microsoft Azure
· Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related area (or equivalent)
· Cisco network certification preferred