Agile Scrum Master - DM
5882 - DM
Soal Technologies are hiring for a Agile Scrum Master opening (This is long term, contract may go multi year in length for client near to Round Rock, TX)
This will start asap so please do not hesitate to submit a resume for consideration along with your availability to phone and face interview.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
-- Must have
Agile Coaching experience and Scrum Master Certification
Our client is seeking a highly experienced Certified Scrum Master to oversee performance against Agile values, practices, and processes while identifying, tracking and removing blockers that may hinder the progress of projects. The Scrum Master will educate and train project participants in the values of the Scrum framework and Agile practices and identify opportunities for improvements. This person will act as a reliable liaison to help the team to be more efficient during the release planning and sprint planning processes and to ensure that the team takes on the right amount of work in order to efficiently and successfully execute.
The Scrum Master will need demonstrate a strong background in:
• Acting as a change agent for Agile transformation
• Coaching project owners and team members and participate in Scrum of Scrums.
• Identify opportunities to enhance both project and organizational change.
• Coordinate and lead iterative Scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum/standups, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives).
• Agile Coaching experience and Scrum Master Certification.
• 5 years of progressively responsible experience in performing the Scrum Master duties for cross-functional projects following Agile project delivery methods in software delivery teams.
• Experience in at least 2 corporate environments with a primary role of Scrum Master for project delivery teams.
• Ability to enforce Agile principles within a hybrid delivery (Waterfall/Agile) environment
Send resume to email@example.com