NO THIRD PATY- ONLY DIRECT CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY
100% REMOTE WORK
CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION- INTITIAL TRANSITION PERIOD AS CONTRACT & THEN FULLTIME
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY-PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org ALONG WITH THESE MUST REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR US TO ABLE TO SCREEN YOUR RESUME-
Rate – Hrly all inclusive for the contract period & then Salary+ benefits when goes full time
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage Online Software Development project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
• Work collaboratively with development team, lead architect and the president to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation, including both brand products and supporting systems.
• Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to: Project schedules
Detailed project plans Project scope statements
Cost estimates Resource plans Risk and issues logs Status reports
• Tailor project management, development and support processes to meet the needs of individual (new and/or ongoing) projects.
• Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters.
• Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors.
• Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
• Make recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from team members.
1Lazarus Software Corp
• Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by account managers, clients and management. • Provide input into strategic planning and asset creation processes.
• Manage resource planning and organizational capacity planning.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
• Five years of experience in a technology environment, including 2-3 years of practical professional experience in project management.
• Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development.
• Proficient with Rally Software or similar software and MS Office applications.
• Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams.
• Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
• Ability to effectively manage staff.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Strong persuasion and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management and others outside the organization.
• Ability to work independently.
• Self-motivated with ability to drive projects.
• Experience estimating project costs.
• Experience with Java and Linux