Hello there, we are seeking an
for our client located in
Please review the details below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our
6 months Contract
DOE or if you have an actual rate.
Zilliant is currently searching for a Data Integration Architect to join the Professional Services team. We are looking for individuals with a services/consulting background implementing SAAS solutions, who are enthusiastic about data/integration and strive to produce high quality results. The successful candidate should be knowledgeable about data modeling, data analysis techniques, data quality and system integration (cloud, on-premise & hybrid). S/he should also possess good interpersonal & communication skills to be able to perform the technical lead duties on a project.
· Requirement gathering for both a traditional data model or UI utilizing SFDC platform.
· Translate requirements and corresponding business processes into technical integration requirements & design
· Managing the interdependencies and sequencing of implementing multiple products with conflicting priorities
· Ability to lead architectural discussions and identify & assess solution alternatives
· Work with the customer’s stakeholders to advice the best integration strategy for the Zilliant solution with their existing applications. Help them design/implement the solution.
· Working with Zilliant customers and Pricing Scientists to build a data pipeline for use in Zilliant platform and analytics solutions
· Interfacing with the customer’s IT group to acquire and integrate the data in both directions and assist with data-related technical issues, as needed
· Partnering with the project team on code design for the project and to ensure that best practices are followed
· Actively engaging in each assigned project to assist with the identification and implementation of business rules
· Proactively ensuring the quality of the data being entered into the system and use Zilliant tools to build tests to ensure the quality throughout the process
· Identifying opportunities for improvement and helping to drive those requirements through the system
· Documenting the project data model, assumptions and the business rules
· Working with Data Engineers to complete tasks where needed
· Travelling to customer locations (10-15% travel)
· Bachelor’s degree. Prefer Computer Science or related, or comparable experience
· 6 to 15 years of relevant consulting or services experience, preferably with SAAS Implementation projects (CPQ, CRM, PROS, Vendavo, Salesforce CPQ, Apptus)
· AWS stack in a multi-tenant environment including RedShift, Aurora, Spark, S3 etc.
· Force.com configuration and some development using APEX, Visualforce, Lightning components etc.
· Strong SQL Server or similar RDBMS development skills with Big Data Technologies exposure
· Solid understanding of data integration methodologies including ETL and ELT from variety of sources including database, API and streaming service.
· Hands on experience with integration architecture patterns, API/ webservices technologies and enterprise messaging patterns both pre-designed or custom.
· Working knowledge of leading CRM/ERP solutions (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics etc.)
· Excellent understanding of designing for performance and performance tuning in a Microsoft environment. SQL 2017 or recent version technology stack preferred
· Excellent troubleshooting skills – ability to find data quality and performance issues quickly and effectively
· Designing high performance Analytics with Tableau or similar visualization tool
· Excellent understanding of data modeling techniques and tools
· Experience collaborating with business and IT teams on requirements, design, security, infrastructure, networking, QA areas to ensure alignment and compliance.
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams.
· Ability and desire to learn new technologies in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication skills
· Experience with pricing & quoting applications a plus
· Experience with Big Data storage and analytics technologies is desired
· Experience of managing and working with offshore resources